Thursday, April 23, 2009

over 25% of the way there!!!

You have sent over 500 messages of hope and encouragement out there! How cool is that?

It has been so awesome getting the emails back from everyone with the names of the receivers. The comments from you all about what an amazing experience this has been are incredibly encouraging to me. Thank you for sharing! Here are just a few:


"How cool is this?!?! I'd love to create hope with you!
" - Sara in Michigan

"Just wanted to let you know that I've sent my cards. They were all sent to friends who are dealing with difficult situations with their children. My note mentioned that our family is praying for theirs. Thanks for including me in the challenge!" - Jennifer in Texas

"Thank you for the opportunity to send notes - I LOVE sending notes/cards to people! :) This was a great idea - blessings to your family for the beauty that you have given this world." - Tera in Texas

And, now the updates. Click here to check out the list of our awesome Hope Note senders. And, click here to see the receivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment